We’ve been tweaking the World-Tree collection website over the last few weeks, trying to create a platform that’s as straightforward and user-friendly as possible.
But before we launch into full-scale collection mode, we are looking for some kind individuals to test the website at www.worldtreeproject.org – either by adding an item or two, or by browsing the site and giving us your feedback.
At the moment, we have a restricted range of items on the site – a few dozen items, a growing collection of material migrated from the Orkney Project website, and some sample exhibits demonstrating on a small scale what we hope to be able to do with the much broader range of materials we collect from individuals, institutions and organisations.
A sample exhibit on ‘Vikings in the 21st-Century’
If you’d be willing to act as a tester for the website, please contact us at email@example.com, or just jump right in and have a go at playing with the site.
We’re looking for feedback on the following:
- How easy is it to contribute an item? Did you encounter any difficulties?
- What was your experience of navigating around the site? Could we make it clearer?
- What works well on the website? What does not work?
- What features would help you to use the site in the way that you want to?
- Is there a resource you would really like to see us develop on the site? If so – let us know!
We’d be extremely grateful for your help!
Tom and Roderick